Thursday, August 1, 2013

FFXIV Benchmark 2.0

I tried running the character creator and benchmark in Eyefinity mode, at a res of 4800x900. Unfortunately, the benchmark wasn't really made for my non-standard aspect ratio :(


At least the character creator makes use of the higher res...

Unlike the benchmark


Not really sure what hair color I wanna go for on my Lalafell, though i might stick with my phase 3 color. I'm also considering a hairstyle change.

 Phase 3 style and color...
 
Now blonde with highlights.
New Do...

Highlights make my head look like a tarantula. This is one of the safer color combos. This hairstyle can get pretty wild with highlights!



Didn't really bother with benchmark with Eyefinity res after I saw what it looks like. These are my 1080p results though. Not the best system specs, but the scores weren't terrible. Eyefinity was still enabled though, so the benchmark was rendering the same image on all three monitors. I reran on high with Eyefinity off, and got in the 7200s, so not that big of a difference.

Standard
High

Interesting that High and Max weren't as different as I thought they'd be


No comments: